Now that the site is redone, it’s time for some new content. I have added a page detailing Sarge, the Reputation, and Elizabeth Elmore. Plus, I have updated some more images:
A few more additions today. I decided to stop ignoring the Glitterhouse/Sub Pop Europe versions of Sub Pop albums and singles. I have not yet included any images that were not already in place, but I added catalogue numbers for just about every crossover Sub Pop item I have on here. Also added:
I know it has been a while since my last update. I was focusing more on the site’s overall design and less on the content. Of course, I haven’t really gotten anywhere on the design, and have just ignored the content, so I decided it was time for some updates. Here are the newest additions and updates:
- Inserts for the Afghan Whigs’ Up in It LP: the lyric sheet from the first pressing, and the Singles Club order form from the very rare 1st run vinyl that came in the 2nd pressing sleeve
- Two of the prominent compilations that feature exclusive Afghan Whigs tracks: the Where the Hell are the Good Scissors? LP and the King and I 10″
- The original (or so it would appear) pressing of Jale’s first 7″, Aunt Betty, on magenta vinyl with a black & white sleeve
- Another variation of the Rocket from the Crypt Boychucker 7″
- Clarification of the many forms of the Soundgarden Screaming Life LP
- Test pressings for Screaming Trees’ Buzz Factory and the Beat Happening Screaming Trees LPs
- Some color variations for the Mudhoney S/T LP
- Another interesting Mudhoney Touch Me I’m Sick first pressing color – this one is a yellow-green pea soup color.
- A test pressing variation for the SP46 Lonely Moans single
- Clear yellow variation for SP76 Unsane
- Test pressing for SP139 The Monkeywrench
- Test pressing for SP141 Seaweed – Bill
- Better scan of the marbled blue version of SP160 Rein Sanction
- Scarce blue vinyl version of the European Velocity Girl Crazy Town 7″
- Better scan of SP187 The Legend 7″
- Pink vinyl version of Tuscadero’s Mt. Pleasant 7″
- Singles Club V2 variations: SP484 Mudhoney, SP492 The Dead C (clear vinyl)
- Singles Club V2 insert scans: SP444 Peechees, SP451 Get Up Kids, SP452 The Kent 3, SP474 Catheters
- Singles Club V2 – better scans: SP598 Iron and Wine, SP602 Ugly Casanova, SP444 Peechees, SP451 Get Up Kids (black), SP452 Kent 3, SP474 Catheters
- Tiger Trap – S/T LP image
- And, finally, I have posted a trade list.
Today, I added a second Sub Pop LP page (SP51 – SP100). I also cleaned up my Afghan Whigs pages a little. I added a different picture of the blue-green marble version of Up In It (this one is a more accurate depiction of the color), along with a blue marble version of Up In It, which I just discovered existed. I re-worked the Somethin’ Hot 7″ entry, and I received proof that the clear vinyl Ornament 7″ existed. Finally, I added an interesting pink marble variation of the Sister Brother 7″, which looks to be a cross between pink marble and purple marble.
I tried to clarify the solid black vs. translucent black situation with the early Sub Pop singles.
I beefed up the Sub Pop LP page a little, adding a few images and some clarifications. I am still missing a few images. The next LP page (up to SP100) is in progress, but I am missing a lot more images for that one. If anyone can help, email me.
Some significant additions:
Cleaned up all of the images on the Sub Pop Singles Club V2 page. Those pictures looked horrible. They look a little better now. I also added a blue-purple version of the Anniversary 7″ (thanks to Chris). On the Fluid pages, I added pictures of the yellow vinyl Buzzcocks covers comp, as well as the cassette version of the Mr. Blameshifter single (thanks to Jason).
Added pics of the very rare black vinyl version of the SP183 Dwarves Underworld 7″.